Saturday, July 13, 2013

First Half of 2013!

I am absoultely horrible at updating this blog and I always say I will be better at it.. but lets be honest about every 6 months is my average update.. haha. So, here is comes the past 6 months!
January
I moved in with my grandma up in good ol' Utah. I was beginning my student teaching up in Sandy and living with grandma was simply a benefit. I began my student teaching and fell in love with my career choice. The students though a little snotty at times, were some of the cutest kids ever! And they opened my eyes on how to relate to my youngest sister Jaina Marie! I love her to death and because of my 8th grade class I understand now :)
Feburary
The month of LOVE.. bahaha yeah right! Well, at least not for me. No worries though, it was a great month overall. I went to a Valentines dance and dressed up silly with Jessica Adamson and this super sweet girl Shay! We had a blast. Just picture it: Hot Pink Sparkly dresses, bedazzled headbands, and black jackets! Yeah, we looked awesome! haha
March
Uneventful really.. just day in and day out stuff. Student teaching, meetings with parents, and not much more. OH! Wait! Spring break! I went home to CA and literally laid around a did nothing. It was great! A week worth of relaxation :) nothing beats it.
April
Just another month of the year... car problems, teaching daily, meetings, and hanging out with grandma :)
May
The END of student teaching...... I didn't cry on the last day.. that came on Monday when my alarm went off and I remembered that I didn't need to get up to go teach... Yeah that did me in for the next week. I miss those little stinkers!! They seriously made my life! Trying to figure out more ways to get them excited at about reading and about learning. Though at times it was a serious task, ultimately it was worth it. I miss them a ton!!
June
Stevi got married! I went to Georgia and my hair literally had a mind of its own with that dang humidity.. no amount of straightening, blow drying or product could tame the beast that showed up on my head.. I had a blast! We went to the Aquarium, the Coca-cola factory and tastes way too many different types of soda! Just in case you were wondering Europe has some of the most DISGUSTING tasting soda... I was very disappointed to find this out because I adore Europe and I thought everything about it...but I was mistaken. I do not like their soda...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home