Friday, March 9, 2012

WOW

Holy Cow it has been forever since my last post I am horrible at keeping this thing up to date. It has been almost an entire year since I have updated it...YIKES. Well, a lot has happened and a lot has stayed the same. I graduate in December and student teach right after that.. and then well I don't really know what the plan is... I am going back to Europe in the fall for my last semester of college and it is going to be amazing!! I am so excited!! I am going on a cruise with my family for my family reunion this year to Alaska and it is going to be so much fun :) I am in the middle of a semester right now and it is rough I teach down at the elementary school a few times a month for one of my classes and 12 yr. olds are brutal! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home