Sunday, October 31, 2010

long week..

Well this week has just been one of those weeks where nothing seems to go right. It all started Monday, I am not sure why but for whatever reason nothing, I mean nothing was going right. I couldn't get my math homework to click in my brain, I spent 3 hours on math homework and read the chapter about 3 times just to barely get the basic idea of the chapter, then I went to do my actual assignment and it took me 1 hour to do 1 problem. yeah long math day for me. Well then it was time for FHE and even then i couldn't figure out why I was in a foul mood, but then while trying to figure out the lesson and the activity I had an ah-ha moment when no one would text me back with any help and then the ones who did just told me to call the other one. I know really helpful. So i go to FHE and get everything done finally..nope I have to go finish the rest of my homework...barf! Then Tuesday comes at school all day BOMBED my American Literature midterm... and proceeded to not do anything right that day... and then Wednesday is here... I get up do some homework and am feeling confident enough to start my math homework and project....boy was I wrong! hahaha you think this week is a joke by now but it isn't. I go to the math lab to get help.. FINALLY..four hours later and they help me and i get half of my project done in five minutes, well I leave the math lab thinking that all I had to do for my project now was write a paragraph about what I learned from it and how it applies. Oh no, I have 3 other parts to do before I could even get close to writing a paragraph... so needless to say it is now 2am and I am finally finished with the math project... yay sleep time...haha. Now it's Thursday... one of my long days at school. I get to my first class and BAM! wake up call, we have a test opening and it is due by Monday.. aww man! next class my professor pretty much tells us that we all stunk it up on his test...thanks.. third class oh yeah we have a test opening and you also need to start working on project four... finally lunch break! yay! fifth class we get lectured about how we all sucked it up on his test too..great confidence booster... and finally my last class of the day i get my paper back and it is bleeding.... I just couldn't win that day..then Friday comes and I am feeling like this week has just been a bust and I really want to go home and my baby sister calls and asks me if I am gonna be home this weekend or not... and unfortunately I can't come home :/ Then it is Saturday and I am feeling like just staying in bed for the day but I realize I have too much homework to do, so I get up and do homework all day and late in to the night and realize when it is 10 o'clock that I haven't been outside once....Talk about a long week. But now we are starting a new one and this one will be better just because I have set a goal to make it a better one.

1 Comments:

Blogger glitterfeet said...

You know how much I love you. And lots more semesters to experience stupid weeks like this together.

October 31, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home